Audi is a premium automotive brand that adheres to a core of ‘Vorsprung durch Technik’ or ‘progression through technology’ with over 100 years of setting the benchmark for progressive, sophisticated and sporty vehicles around the world.
Audi Malaysia went live in late 2015 with the purpose of driving the brand’s local products, presence and performance to the next level and this Facebook page is one of the ways to engage with Audi aficionados and automobile fans alike.
We understand that the topic of cars and the automotive industry is very subjective, especially for those who are very passionate about the topic. In line with that, we welcome questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. As part of the community, we would also appreciate if all participants would post content and comments that are both relevant and respectful.
We do not take moderating our posts lightly as we wish to keep this community engaged with relevant news and content from the brand. We at Audi Malaysia however reserve the right to remove any posts that do not adhere to our guidelines. We would like to highlight that we do not tolerate the following types of posts and will not hesitate to block anyone who violates them repeatedly: -
- Offensive, abusive, threatening or attacking others, defamatory, vulgar and fraudulent/misleading content
- Spams, links and files that contain viruses of programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
- Commercials solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Conversations that defame religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Link baiting (embedding link in your posts to draw traffic to your own site)
We hope to create a community that is engaged, informed, sincere and respectful, so please work with us on this. On our part, we also aim to respond to your queries within 24 hours of posting.